We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chaweng Cove Resotel

New Zealand
Level Contributor
16 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Chaweng Cove Resotel

We are planning to stay here in July this year. Is there anyone that can tell us what the accommodation, service and facilities are like here?

We are looking at staying in a Superior Garden Bungalow but are wondering if there are better options.

London
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chaweng Cove Resotel

Hello...........We booked 3 nights here in January, we recieved confirmation from the hotel and it was all booked. We arrived around 8pm at night after over a day travelling. The staff weren't helpful in any way, they were rude offhand and told us to take a seat while they sorted out booking. We were waiting for over 30mins and everytime we went to ask what was happening they would say they were checking our booking. In the end we found out they were ringing round places trying to find us somewhere else as they had given our room away as we were later than they thought we would be - couldn't believe it. We were so angry - but I actually think it was meant to be, they were the rudest staff i've come across and we stayed at First Bungalows which was 10 times nicer and the staff were great........so I can't really tell you about the accommodation as we didn't get to stay!

East Anglia
Level Contributor
65 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chaweng Cove Resotel

Hello,

Did you stay in this Hotel in the end??

We are booked in over the new years break!

In a poolside Villa!

Just wondered if you could let us know what you thought etc?

THanks,

Danny & Bronia