We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surprise for my wife

liverpool
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Surprise for my wife

Can anybody suggest a nice surprise for my wife on our honeymoon something memroble , we are staying at the anantara in oct 07

thanks

Thailand
Level Contributor
526 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Surprise for my wife

Rent a private speedboat and arrange a picnic on a remote beach.

Or have an elephant deliver a flower bouquet during breakfast.

Or buy her a complete full day spa package at the resort.....

Rent a helicopter for a flight above the island...

Endless opportunities....money talks.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
284 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Surprise for my wife

Have to say from a female perspective a picnic on a remote beach sounds devine and would score plenty of points for years to come.

If that too expensive what about a table set up on the beach somewhere surrounded by candles with butler service.

As the above post said money talks. A resort like antara will be able to assist in all queries.

You could also try a couples spa treatment. Nothing like soaking in a jaccuzi full of milk???? with floating flowers followed by a massage.

Orlando
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Surprise for my wife

I would opt for the massage treatment. Get a couples massage at Tamarind. I went on a speedboat to an island last year and everyone on the boat was horribly sea sick. They go out no matter what the weather is and some times the Gulf of Thailand can be quite choppy.

Tamarind does a nice job, they'll see to it that you get something special. I would suggest starting your treatment at around 4-5 so you get the sunset through the coconut palms.

4. Re: Surprise for my wife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, August 30, 2009