We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tongsaibay hotel

UK
1 post
Save Topic
tongsaibay hotel

We are thinking of staying at the Tongsaibay Hotel, would someone be kind enough to let me know how far the hotel is from any bars, restaurants, shops etc. Are they within walking distance or is it a taxi ride?

Thanks.

Bedford
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tongsaibay hotel

Its about a mile to walk to the nearest shops etc. Ok during the day time, but not really recommended at night. Dogs and motorbikes are a bit of a worry.

Taxi ride to the nearest place is about 200 baht, which is about £3.

Have a look at my review on the tongsai bay about a korean place which will give you a lift home after. I'm sure other places might offer you a lift etc.

Reckon you might forego them though, as once your in the tongsai you really dont want to leave.

Have fun

2. Re: tongsaibay hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, August 30, 2009