We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deep see fishing and snorkeling on Koh Samui

Ffrankfurt
Level Contributor
28 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Deep see fishing and snorkeling on Koh Samui

There is a lot of fliers and brochures but may be somebody can advise from personal experience. I would like to do the following

1. Fishing tour : is it worth it, whish one to chose - day or night tour, any specific operator?

2 snorkelling - there is the Kao Tao and the Angthong Marine Park, any special operator.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Deep see fishing and snorkeling on Koh Samui

cant help you with the fishing tour, we have just returned ( 2 days ago) from samui, went snorkelling at koh tao & koh nang yuan,

(with kids 12 & 14) we had an excellent day, was well catered for, we didnt go to the marine park, as our tour guide told us that koh tao was better (when we go back will do marine park then.. We booked thu Sea breeze tour & transport, hope this helps

Stavanger, Norway
Level Contributor
4,142 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Deep see fishing and snorkeling on Koh Samui

Hi

I went to Tao a few years back and that was an excellent trip. I'm going to Samui in May and I hope to do some snorkeling this time as well :-)

Regards

Gard

3. Re: Deep see fishing and snorkeling on Koh Samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, August 29, 2009