We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Samui Spa's

Nottingham
4 posts
Save Topic
Koh Samui Spa's

I have a 2 week holiday booked to Thailand with my family on April 3rd with 2 nights in Bangkok and 12 nights in Koh Samui.

My wife is keen to experience a traditional thai spa does anybody have any recommendations???

How much would you expect to pay for treatments???

Many thanks for the help

Martin

Port Macquarie...
Level Contributor
807 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Koh Samui Spa's

Martin,

Check out www.siamspaguide.com Lots of spas and will give you an idea of prices. if you go down to the more info section, most direct you to a website!

We are thinking of Erana Spa as it's near the airport and we have a five hour wait for our flight to Phuket on our last day, they also do transfers to the airport.

Chez

EOD
Rochester Hills...
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Koh Samui Spa's

Hi Parkem,

Samui has several spas offering all sorts of services in all the price ranges. I recommend you find a tourist brochure at the airport or at your hotel focusing on spas (I remember 3 types available....restaurants, spas and attractions). The island is small so you should be able to experience whichever one you want.

When on Samui last September, I stayed at Spa Samui. Although it offers many of the various massage treatments, it is not a "traditional" spa of any sort (read here for details: http://www.spasamui.com/ ). I had a great time and felt great afterwards but this is a much more focused destination.

Also spent a few hours at the Tamarind Springs spa. Very nice...definitely recommend the steambath and cooling pool. Exhilirating. You'll be able to find directions to this place very easily.

Enjoy.

3. Re: Koh Samui Spa's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, August 28, 2009