We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chaweng noi hiotel Imperial Samui

Ffrankfurt
Level Contributor
28 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Chaweng noi hiotel Imperial Samui

I have found this hotel (Imperial Samui Hotel in Chaweng Noi) with fabulous reviews and quite low prices. . We are targeting for the Junior Suite ~$230 USD.

We want beach, luxury, good food and snorkelling if possible. We also like to see some life we are a couple in the 40s and a 13 year old son.

I would like to hear from somebody that visited the place l a t el y. Is it really worth the price. Is the Junior suite a good solution I also consider Pavilion Samui hotel in lamai beach and the Poppeis in Chaweng. They are small hotels.

Mentioned in this post
Samui Beach Resort
Samui Beach Resort
462 Reviews
Lamai Beach, Thailand
Chaweng Noi Beach
Chaweng Noi Beach
1,153 Reviews
Ko Samui, Thailand
Chaweng
Chaweng
Bophut, Thailand
new brunswick
Level Contributor
585 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Chaweng noi hiotel Imperial Samui

We stayed in Imperial Samui Hotel in January 2007. The hotel was good in general. Strength was on the amenities areas -- two medium size, picture perfect swimming pools, nice garden area, outdoor tennis court, nice lobby and reception area, beautiful outdoor bar nearby the pool. Restaurant looked quite nice, but we did not try. Breakfast was excellent. Staff service was very good.

Massage in hotel is pretty good.

We had a Junior suite there, but it is essentailly a rectangular room plus a fair size balcony with outdoor tub. There was a bathoom with separate shower stall and bathtub. The rectangular room was reasonably comfortable. However there was no separate compartment for bedroom and living room areas and the rectangular box had nothing particularly special. We encountered a minor problem with the hot water supply to the tub, but hot water supply in the shower stall was fine.

IMO, Chaweng Noi beach is not as good as Chaweng and Lamai. Location of the hotel is OK. We needs transportation to go dining and shopping though.

This place is 4 star in quality. I paid about the same price as the quotation you'd got. This price reflected more on the the amenities than the room.

Mentioned in this post
Samui Beach Resort
Samui Beach Resort
462 Reviews
Lamai Beach, Thailand
Chaweng Noi Beach
Chaweng Noi Beach
1,153 Reviews
Ko Samui, Thailand
Chaweng
Chaweng
Bophut, Thailand
Lamai Beach
Lamai Beach
Maret, Thailand
Finland
Level Contributor
983 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chaweng noi hiotel Imperial Samui

FromHatyai, may I ask, why You think the Chaweng Noi isn't so nice as Chaweng/Lamai?

Mentioned in this post
Chaweng Noi Beach
Chaweng Noi Beach
1,153 Reviews
Ko Samui, Thailand
Chaweng
Chaweng
Bophut, Thailand
Lamai Beach
Lamai Beach
Maret, Thailand
3. Re: Chaweng noi hiotel Imperial Samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:24 am, August 28, 2009