We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach villas

london
1 post
Save Topic
beach villas

have been looking at villas in thailand for xmas 07. samui and phuket - can anyone advise on preferred locations or villas for beachfront with pool etc?

Northern California
Level Contributor
93 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beach villas

I wrote a review for the place we stayed; Thai House Beach Resort on Ko Samui.

You can go to my profile and go to 'reviews' and find it there, with pictures.

Hope that helps.

Ko Samui, Thailand
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: beach villas

Hi Franck,

Villa Tanamera is a Villa / Apart Hotel on the beach so you have the privacy of the private villa with the added luxury of housekeeping and linins etc. I stayed over Christmas with my family as was actually their first guest and was extremely happy with the villa, the location and the staff. They do have a website now (this was not complete when I was there) www.villatanamera.com

Good luck..

Koh Samui Thailand
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: beach villas

Hi there,

Samui has got more beach villas than Phuket with prices ranging from approx 400 to 2,000US per day. They usually are fully serviced with live in staff and have a minimum stay of 7 to 10 days, some with 14.

Been living on Samui for while so can recommend some if you need.

Marc

4. Re: beach villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:27 am, August 26, 2009