We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Update on chiang mai Clutz

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
282 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Update on chiang mai Clutz

Hi everyone :) this Clutz has finally recieved her results on her foot after hurting it whilst in Chiangmai.............3 Fractures from two bones.

I deserve another holiday.....oh wait Airasia have a sale..........due to now having to rest the foot for the next six weeks can you imagine what I can get up to with travel plans.........

Yoohoo

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
4,081 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Update on chiang mai Clutz

Oh gosh Tracy! No wonder you were in pain - your efforts to do the market shopping in Chiang Mai are doubly impressive now.

I hope you rest and recover well and spend you time wisely planning your next trip :)

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Update on chiang mai Clutz

Oh my goodness, how you managed to carry on I'll never know, let us know how the travel plans go :-)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,809 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Update on chiang mai Clutz

Oh Tracy what awful luck you had! You certainly do deserve another holiday! But best be one where you put your feet up next time! Take care, Vanessa

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
534 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Update on chiang mai Clutz

Lol, you are great Tracy, start your planning, nothing cheers you up as much as except the actual trip. Just try to leave the old you at home this time.

Queensland
Level Contributor
1,873 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Update on chiang mai Clutz

You definitely deserve another holiday. Have fun planning it!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
282 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Update on chiang mai Clutz

I do don't I? Walking up and down the streets of Chiang mai and then Phuket. Poor hubby is on the receiving end of me going on and on saying "see I told you I was in pain " I think he has a pain now.........In the neck from me LOL

Brisbane
Level Contributor
335 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Update on chiang mai Clutz

Tracy, I can thoroughly sympathise, since I came back with three fractures too, would you believe? Two days before we were coming home, I was playing Piggy in the Middle with some kids, leapt up like an AFL footballer to go for a very high ball, and came down with a big whump! The Chiang Rai hospital diagnosed only one broken bone, a rib, and sent me off with a huge bag of drugs. The marathon walk from the plane to the arrivals area in LCT KL, dragging my cabin bag stuffed with all my great purchases, was not a dance of joy. When I got home, the Xrays showed I actually had 2 fractured ribs, but it took 2 more weeks of agony before I finally got my wrist re-Xrayed, and found I'd also broken it! I'm 100% with you...better luck next time!

Queensland
Level Contributor
1,873 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Update on chiang mai Clutz

Shirry, that's not good. Hope you are ok now.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
282 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Update on chiang mai Clutz

Shirry you sound worse of than me, you poor thing. But you are right....walking around LCCT terminal is not fun when you are in pain and hot. I do love the chemist over there though, the pain killers you can buy over the counter. Ooh la la happy times LOL

Brisbane
Level Contributor
335 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Update on chiang mai Clutz

I'm fine now, thank you - just wanted you to know you aren't the only clutz, though I think that word is much too hard on both of us! The main thing is, we both had a wonderful time (well, 99.9% of it anyway), and we're both starting to think about the next great time!