We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sirlanna Hotel

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
217 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Sirlanna Hotel

I booked reservations for my husband and I for April 1 to 4. I have emailed the hotel to see if they have an early check in along with some other questions and they have not responded. I even sent them a second email.

Is anyone familiar with this hotel?

Thank you

Florida - Alaska...
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai Province
Level Contributor
6,676 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sirlanna Hotel

The Sirilanna is a nice little boutique hotel in the old city area, but they aren't always the quickest to reply to emails.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
3,901 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sirlanna Hotel

Their rooms are beautiful.... and it's in a great area of the city.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
217 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sirlanna Hotel

Thank you that is good to know.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
10,276 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sirlanna Hotel

Yes it is beautiful - I would stay there in a second.

Don't worry about not hearing back.... this is fairly typical from hotels in Thailand.

If you don't hear back at all - re-send the email, but make it short and simple (not long sentences and lots of questions).

The truth is they probably don't know if they can offer you an early check in this far ahead. It will probably depend on the bookings they have in for the night before and how early people leave. They may even get walk ins the day before - so they probably won't commit to an early check in.

I'm sure they would hold your bags for you and you could go for a walk or a meal out somewhere and come back... they may also hold the bags and let you use the pool area (so keep your swimmers out and accessible if that appeals).

Caroline.

Mentioned in this post
5. Re: Sirlanna Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:34 am, March 23, 2015