We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy?

Sunshine Coast...
Level Contributor
1,652 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Where to buy?

Hi everyone,

I know someone will definitely be able to steer me in the right direction.

I would like to buy singing bowls whilst in Chiang Mai. Could someone advise as to the best place to buy them? I have to say, in all our trips, I have never noticed them anywhere, but feel sure there must be places to buy them. Wondered about Baan Tawaii? It's on the 'to visit' list.

Thanks in advance. MCG

lewes uk
Level Contributor
9,627 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy?

Hi,

There are a couple of shops on loi Kroh road that sell them, both on the right about half way down. The other place I know is the craft place at the end of tha Phae road just before the turn to Chang Klan road. You'd probably find a few at the night bazaar too.

Cheers

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
9,209 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy?

Big selection of them on various stalls up by Doi Sutep many different sizes and pitches.

Penarth, United...
Level Contributor
1,320 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to buy?

Or the Night Bazaar - the indoor market (downstairs, near the artwork) on the same side of the road as Le Meridien hotel.

Sunshine Coast...
Level Contributor
1,652 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to buy?

Oh, wow, thank you all so much. All duly noted, and can't wait to visit these places.

Thanks again. MCG

5. Re: Where to buy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 17, 2014