We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any luck contacting Opium Serviced Apartments?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
170 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Any luck contacting Opium Serviced Apartments?

The Opium has 2 bedroom apartments on their web site, which is not an option renting from any of the hotel web sites. In addition, the rates are a lot less. However they have not responded to my emails. In addition, the web site now seems to be down. Do they still exist? Has anyone been able to book from their web site?

Thanks.

Kevin

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
10,096 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any luck contacting Opium Serviced Apartments?

Not sure Kevin, but I know Sakorn Residence has a two bedroom apartment. It is in the riverside area and part of a small hotel. Friends of ours are staying there this week. I think they contacted the hotel directly for a price because there is only 1 two bed apartment. It is a good value hotel and has a pool.

Caroline.

Queensland
Level Contributor
1,898 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any luck contacting Opium Serviced Apartments?

Hi Kevin, are you sure that the Opium has 2 bedroom apartments as I can't find anywhere that says this. Studio 99 Serviced Apartments and Sakorn Residence both have 2 bedrrom apartment though.

I had no trouble getting onto the Opium website today so maybe try again.

Good luck!

3. Re: Any luck contacting Opium Serviced Apartments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, June 26, 2014