We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

upcoming trip 28 Feb-2 Mar

buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
180 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
upcoming trip 28 Feb-2 Mar

Coming to Chiang Mai from Krabi. The forecast shows temps hitting 39c..is it bearable to explore or should I head down south to Koh Samui. I can't stand it when it's above 35 degrees but not sure how humid it will be

Chiang Mai, Thailand
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: upcoming trip 28 Feb-2 Mar

Though the weather here is hot in the day, it cools down very quickly in the evening about 6pm. Weather nowadays is unpredictable anywhere around the world. For example, Chiangmai didnt rain in Feb, but it rained on 17Feb evening clearing the air.

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: upcoming trip 28 Feb-2 Mar

Hi Temp but low humidity also if you love sunshine, 700 years history culture and mountain, waterfall and easy going persons here, I work as taxi and private tour in Chiangmai which you could contact me if you like too

vancouver
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: upcoming trip 28 Feb-2 Mar

We had rain last night which cleared the air. It is hot mid afternoon but pleasant otherwise.

bundeena
Level Contributor
990 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: upcoming trip 28 Feb-2 Mar

Is it smoky from the burning of the rice fields we are there next w/end

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: upcoming trip 28 Feb-2 Mar

The smoke is from the burning rice fields but because we have had some rain and winds the air is ok, not as clear as we would like but still pretty good.

Enjoy your time here

Michelle

6. Re: upcoming trip 28 Feb-2 Mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 25, 2014