We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Men's Clothing

Level Contributor
177 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Men's Clothing

Can anyone recommend a retailer or location/market

for name brand knock-offs, fakes, or factory surplus

men's clothing items (similar to MBK in BKK)? Particularly interested in khaki / chino trousers.

Thanks.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Level Contributor
563 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Men's Clothing

Only at the night bazaar or chinatown (warorot/Kad Luang). the malls will have export/outlet releases of the real things at reduced prices.

Level Contributor
177 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Men's Clothing

Thanks. By 'malls' dou you mean the airport plaza mall?

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
7,864 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Men's Clothing

Hi

For Golf type shirts, better than copies you will find a brand called "Popular"

It has a little golfer in it. They are made in Thailand and are very good. you will find then in a shop on the same aside as Burger King at the night market

I think you should get them for 200-250 Baht. My opinion of clothes in Thailand is that the copies are often poor , however the clothes made for export are quite good. I bought shirts that had been made for the US Market as samples, for my Dad , and they are the very best quality and wash and ware

Mentioned in this post
Burger King
Burger King
80 Reviews
Chiang Mai, Thailand
4. Re: Men's Clothing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 25, 2013