We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great car rental company

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
181 reviews
Save Topic
Great car rental company

We were very worried about renting a car while in Thailand as we had heard so many bad things that had happened to people when they returned the car ,such as not getting the deposit back etc...But we did hire a car from Pop Car Rent on Moonmuang Road near the top north hotel..They were proffessional and we had no problems whatsoever ..I didn't want to leaves passport and they understood this and where happy with a photo copy.I felt I needed to write about this due to such bad publicity of rental places..The car was in good condition and we had lots of fun driving to Chiang rai ad Mae sai..

Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great car rental company

I must have missed all the "bad publicity" about renting a car in Chiang Mai, or Thailand for that matter.

Always nice to read genuine reports about conscientious service providers though.

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great car rental company

We got scammed when we used pop car rental it was the worse experience from our 5 week trip to thailand

3. Re: Great car rental company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 13, 2014