We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Destiny Travel Service

Which Chiang Mai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bendigo
Level Contributor
13 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Destiny Travel Service

I know somebody else has asked this but there's no response and I've looked right through TA but cant find a thing on them, despite their website saying they're a top 100 TA rated service. Their websites look good, apparently offices in Chiang Mai and Bangkok. Has anyone used them??

Thanks

Florida - Alaska...
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai Province, Outdoors / Adventure Travel
Level Contributor
4,372 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Destiny Travel Service

Claiming to be TA rated and actually being TA rated are often two different things. Most reputable businesses that have reviews on TA link to their review page not to the homepage. But that unto itself doesn't make them bad, just a bit of marketing exaggeration.

Hopefully someone may respond with feedback on them.

bendigo
Level Contributor
13 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Destiny Travel Service

Ok so I've just returned from a couple of weeks in northern Thailand and Laos and I ended up using Destiny Travel for several tours and airport transfers and I have to say, they were fantastic!! Our tours included a 2 day cruise of the Mekong, day tours of Chiang Rai and Bangkok and several hotel transfers. Watinee is a young Thai girl who has set up her own tour company in Chiang Mai and she uses freelance operators throughout Thailand and Laos and I think Vietnam too. All the tour guides were really good, always on time and spoke good English and Watinee couldn't do enough for me, one email asking her to arrange something for me and she had it all booked in. And she was about a quarter of the price of anything that Flight Centre Australia quoted. I would highly recommend Watinee and Destiny Travel/Tours and will be using her again in the future for all my Asian travel!!!

bendigo
Level Contributor
13 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Destiny Travel Service

Ok so I've just returned from a couple of weeks in northern Thailand and Laos and I ended up using Destiny Travel for several tours and airport transfers and I have to say, they were fantastic!! Our tours included a 2 day cruise of the Mekong, day tours of Chiang Rai and Bangkok and several hotel transfers. Watinee is a young Thai girl who has set up her own tour company in Chiang Mai and she uses freelance operators throughout Thailand and Laos and I think Vietnam too. All the tour guides were really good, always on time and spoke good English and Watinee couldn't do enough for me, one email asking her to arrange something for me and she had it all booked in. And she was about a quarter of the price of anything that Flight Centre Australia quoted. I would highly recommend Watinee and Destiny Travel/Tours and will be using her again in the future for all my Asian travel!!!

4. Re: Destiny Travel Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 22, 2013