I am going to Thailand for 2 weeks in March and coming back in April. I am staying 7 days is Chiang Mai and then 8 days in Krabi with my boyfriend. We have booked the Empress for Chiang Mai and pavilion Queens Bay for Krabi. There are a huge bunch of questions I want to ask, and help is appreciated in advance.
1. What things can we do in Chiang mai in the seven days we have?
2. What restaurants are good in Chiang Mai and Krabi? Anyone been to the ‘wok’ restaurant in Chiang mai?
3. Any reviews on the empress?
4. What are good and reliable tour companies in both destinations?
5. Whats the pavilion queens bay like?
6. How far is Trang from Krabi? And whats the best way to do it?
7. It’s my boyfriend’s birthday while we are there and suggestions on what we can do and a nice restaurant we can go to?
8. Also what will the weather be like there?
Thanks for you help in advance.