We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four Seasons Rooms

Chicago, Illinois
3 posts
Save Topic
Four Seasons Rooms

I am in the middle of planning my honeymoon trip to Thailand next June, and we have finally decided on our hotel selections.

After going back and forth between the Four Seasons and the Mandarin Oriental, we have finally decided on the FS. The MO is just too new and I have heard about quite a few small problems that made us decide against it.

Anyway, to my question - which room do we want at the FS? I know we will go with either a mountain view or a rice paddy view, but I am trying to get a specific idea about which exact room we should try to get. I finally found a sketch of the resort (bridgeandtunnelclub.com/bigmap/…), so I can see where the rooms are located, but I don't know which building is which type of room.

We are looking for an upper floor room that is very private.

Anyone who has stayed here - can you tell me which exact room you stayed in and how private it was? I have searched and searched to find specific room details but cannot find them. The only thing I saw was that room 802 is great, but I don't even know what type of room that is!

I know this is a very specific question, but I really want to try to get the perfect room for our honeymoon.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Level Contributor
424 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Four Seasons Rooms

The best one is with the rice field view !!

I cannot remember room number but the best one is the most far left of the resort. It quite far from the main restaurant and facilities but close to the cooking school. Upper floor is also nice but I do prefer the lower unit. I'll try to get room number for you.

Good luck !!

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
86 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Four Seasons Rooms

The Rice patty side is the most tranquil in my opinion.

Also, do not miss the cooking school. I still make my wife try to cook the dishes we had while there..

Truly fantastic hotel, then again it is a Four Seasons.