We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tripadvisor only showing 2007 post

Which Chiang Mai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
157 posts
Save Topic
tripadvisor only showing 2007 post

has any one else noticed that the post on this site are all 2007, the ones that got answers today are all old post, i tried to refresh but it still comes back with 2007 post as the newest ones

1. Re: tripadvisor only showing 2007 post

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:30 pm, December 20, 2008
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
39,344 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tripadvisor only showing 2007 post

You're right. Same with me. It seems to be on all the Thailand Forums. This has happened previously but TA clears it eventually.

Chiang Khong...
Level Contributor
4,721 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tripadvisor only showing 2007 post

Hi

I am haveing no problem in USA maybe Uk problem

Gronau, Germany
Level Contributor
804 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tripadvisor only showing 2007 post

Hi Elaine,

First I didn't know what you meant, but I am facing the same problem. Only 4 newly posted reviews from today and all others are from 2007 and later dated. Maybe a virus in the system or problems with the provider. I will try to contact TA.

Tony

Gronau, Germany
Level Contributor
804 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tripadvisor only showing 2007 post

I noticed it is only page 1 and 2 which shows reviews of 2007.

Page 3 is the latest of December 2008.

Tony

Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
2,473 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: tripadvisor only showing 2007 post

No problems here in western Canada - the only 2007 post I see is the one "Phi Phi Island inside help..." with over 200 responses. The rest are all current.

LA
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: tripadvisor only showing 2007 post

Hi,

I saw the pages same as Tony,

today few topic and other below is 2007

8. Re: tripadvisor only showing 2007 post

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, October 17, 2009