We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Some info about Chiang Mai

Shah Alam, Malaysia
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Some info about Chiang Mai

Me,my husband,my sister ,maid and 3 sons are going to Chiang Mai on March 2009.Need some advise on

1.hotel- 3 stars which range 800 - 1500 bath.town centre.

2.food for muslim.

3.attraction for kids

Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Some info about Chiang Mai

Hey for good info on the place trake a look at www.chiangmaipods.com it has lots of good places to visit for the kids!

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
10,208 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Some info about Chiang Mai

Try the Centara Duangtawan Hotel. near the Night Market and in your price range.

For things to do for kids in Chiang Mai - you could have a look at www.nancychander.net they have a section called Chiang Mai updates with all the latest info and a section on Family Travel in Thailand/Chiang Mai. Also - they have links to other pages about travelling with children in Thailand.

Caroline.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
10,224 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Some info about Chiang Mai

try chiang-mai online, great site has accomodation tours attractions the lot.

malacca
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Some info about Chiang Mai

Hi ! Selamat Malam ! Will be leaving for CM this Friday and staying for about 8 days.Will try to get the extra info you wanted. Bye

5. Re: Some info about Chiang Mai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, October 06, 2009