We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thailand for first time

Cairo
Level Contributor
85 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Thailand for first time

I am travelling to Thailand for the first time aftertomorrow for vacation trip of 10 nights. I am thinking of visiting Chiang Mai, Pattaya, Bangkok.

Can any body help me giving names of hotels at these places with approximate rates of 1500 BHt/night, also of attractions to be visited.

Mentioned in this post
Pattaya
Pattaya
Chonburi Province, Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
2,962 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thailand for first time

Hi,

I don't think that 10 nights is going to be enough for 3 places. You will need at least 3/4 nights in BKK and 4 nights for Chiang Mai. Factor in travelling to and from the destinations and you will lose at least another day.

Sarah

xx

Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
2,962 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thailand for first time

Forgot to add......take a look at these websites for hotel rates in the various areas

sawadee.com

agoda.com

asiarooms.com

Sarah

xx

3. Re: Thailand for first time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, September 19, 2009