We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ban Sabai?

Dublin
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ban Sabai?

Anyone ever stayed here?Can't find any reviews. Looks beautiful though on the net!

Canada / Thailand
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ban Sabai?

Ban Sabai Chiang mai I have personally not stayed there I have been there on several times. However I have had friends and clients stay there and all their reviews are wonderful. Simply a truly delightful place to stay.

It is spotlessly clean like no other resort I have been to in Chiang Mai. It has a very a friendly staff, attentive and well informed.

Well best I just say I am willing to highly recommend it as a great place for friends to stay well in Chiang mai.

It is out of the center of the town a bit but seems to bother nobody so far, it is worth the distance traveled..

Canada / Thailand
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ban Sabai?

PS one of the most romatic places too since I say your other question figured i should add that.

bangkok
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ban Sabai?

I inspected the resort once but didn't like it. It sets in a tropical garden with too much trees. You don't see much except the landscape. Eventhough it looks OK but you can expect a lot of insects. The location is unacceptable, near nothing except a local street market. Very hard to go around. The rooms there design as a typical Thai house but when you walk on the bedroom floor it will make a lot of disturbing noise, especially for westerner.

If you want to experience a real spa resort, try RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort. You won't regret it.

4. Re: Ban Sabai?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:38 am, July 27, 2007
bangkok
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Ban Sabai?

Dear Sabrinaja,

My review of Ban Sabai might upset you but please understand that I wrote from what I had experienced. You can also see from other people's comments on Ban Sabai and you will see how they like the place sooooo much!

Anyway, I just want to tell you that the reason I recommended Rarinjinda many times because I love the place. It has special characters and is quite different from other places. And because it's brand new so I just want to let our friends know that there is a new place for them to explore.

To show my sincerity, from now on I will not write any more comment on Rarinjinda but however I will still comment on other things that will be useful for our friends.

Best regards,

Ryota

6. Re: Ban Sabai?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, September 06, 2009