We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chiang Dao Nest

Wagga Wagga...
Level Contributor
70 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Chiang Dao Nest

Does anyone have some feedback on the Chiang Dao Nest?

My husband & I are thinking of staying 2 nights there.

Which nest 1 or 2?

Is the food/alcohol reasonably priced?

What do you suggest for sightseeing?

Kanazawa, Japan
Level Contributor
3,920 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chiang Dao Nest

A friend stayed there about a year ago and raves about the place. Food and drink are reasonable and good. 1 and 2 are pretty close together, so just pick the one you like better based on description, or ask the very friendly and forthcoming owner by e-mail about the differences. They have lots of info on their website about what to see and do in the area, and I'm quite sure they can recommend something to suit you. They can arrange various tours and treks at your request.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chiang Dao Nest

Hello,

There is a great website called www.travelfish.org - they have a couple of people on there that live in the area... and there is a great write up/review on it here : http://www.travelfish.org/feature/66

Also the Thorn Tree Forum on Lonely Planet website has a few people that have been there.. might be worth having a look there too

Reet xx

Wagga Wagga...
Level Contributor
70 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chiang Dao Nest

Thanks for your info, I will get on those websites & have a look.

Cheers

4. Re: Chiang Dao Nest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, September 05, 2009