We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nokair or airasia to krabi?

makati
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
Save Topic
nokair or airasia to krabi?

hello

which is a better to fly between the two to krabi?

better air fair, no delays, etc etc...

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,329 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nokair or airasia to krabi?

Air fare will depend on your dates and how full the plane is when you get round to booking it.

Quality of carrier? well they're both budget airlines and have good and bad reports.

Nokair have the pretty planes, Air Asia have more equipment. Both have delays.

Get a 10 Baht coin and take a toss.

I travel regularly on both.

Nothing confirmed yet, but some local carriers MAY be going back to the old airport, but Air Asia may not be one of them.

makati
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: nokair or airasia to krabi?

where goin on april will it be at the old airport already?

sheffield
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nokair or airasia to krabi?

I have just booked with Nok air the only reason being they do an afternoon flight and if you upgrade they allow 30kg baggage allowance which is only about £10 more. Dont want to have to worry about paying excess baggage etc.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nokair or airasia to krabi?

I wouldnt worry too much about the excess baggage, we travelled twice with Air Asia and both times I was well over the 15kg allowance... they didnt say a thing! If it is over it is only 30 baht per kilo so that would work out roughly 7 pounds for 30 kg if my math is right!

5. Re: nokair or airasia to krabi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, August 20, 2009