We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do u have 2 a member 2 access day rooms @ new airport?

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Topic
Do u have 2 a member 2 access day rooms @ new airport?

Hello all! been reading other posts, and wanting to know if you have to be a member of something to use the day room facilities? Such as "The mircale Of Louis' Tavern" ? Thank-you...cos from their wensite looks like you need to be a member.... Jen :)

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
84 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do u have 2 a member 2 access day rooms @ new airport?

I don't know.

But you can rent dayrooms at the hotel attached to the airport (I'm thinking - I think the one I saw was after passport control).

Pretty expensive (sorry, can't remember the price).

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,673 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Do u have 2 a member 2 access day rooms @ new airport?

Day rooms are available to everyone at I seem to remember 2000 Baht per 4 hours. It is the lounges that you have to be a member to enter unless you travel business or first.

Port Macquarie...
Level Contributor
807 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Do u have 2 a member 2 access day rooms @ new airport?

Someone mentioned on here earlier that the rooms were only available if you were in transit.

So if you were flying in international and were waiting for a domestic flight to say Phuket, you cannot use these facilities as you would have to pass through customs, and then connect with your domestic flight, and the rooms are before you pass through.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, as I only read it on another thread on here. We have decided to stay at the Avana hotel, cheaper than the day room, b/f inc and they provide transfers. We booked online directly with their website. 1200bht for a standard room.

Chez

London, United...
Level Contributor
252 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Do u have 2 a member 2 access day rooms @ new airport?

i heard the same thing that cheznandy mentioned in the post above...

i dont know what to do because ill be arriving at bangkok at nearly 12am and have 8 hours to burn till i catch a domestic flight to koh samui.. i need to know what i can do at the airport for so long because i dont wanna stay at the novetel for such a short amount of time and pay the big bucks.. all the other hotels i have read horid reviews so im planing at staying at the airport

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
84 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Do u have 2 a member 2 access day rooms @ new airport?

An 8-hour wait before flying to Koh Samui?!

I am not sure if you are arriving at 12:00 midnight or 12:00 noon. Bangkok Airways have flights every hour, so you might want to check their schedule.

London, United...
Level Contributor
252 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Do u have 2 a member 2 access day rooms @ new airport?

yes a 8 hour wait..

i will be there from 12 midnight...

im catching the 1st flight outta there...

7. Re: Do u have 2 a member 2 access day rooms @ new airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:22 am, August 27, 2009