We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any good SPA??

Sweden
8 posts
Save Topic
Any good SPA??

Hi!

I am leaving for Bangkok soon to celebrate my birthday! I would love to go to a good and affordabel SPA, does anyone have one to recommend?

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
61 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any good SPA??

while I dont think it is appropriate (or permitted) to recommend- I can direct you to a previous posting- tripadvisor.com/…5497300

and also to let you know that I have found high value for true Thai massage at several of their locations.

Mokhotlong, Lesotho
Level Contributor
2,618 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any good SPA??

Healthland is on Sathorn Tai Rd. It is very good, clean and professional and affordable on top of it. On weekends you need an appointment. During the week it is possible without appointment. Depending where you stay in BKK it might not be a convenient location.

Good and I think still affordable is the spa at the Sheraton Grande. There is no language problem and it is hygienic.

Do not go to "Art & Science" spa on Wireless Rd. next to Nailert Park Hotel. this is a fancy unprofessional ripoff spa.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any good SPA??

I have been to healthland and do not like it

Singapore
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Any good SPA??

I just tried Let's Relax on 31 Dec, it was great. Highly recommended treatment is Golfer's Heaven which includes 45min foot reflexology + 1.5 hours of hot stone massage. It will definitely help to get rid of your body aches.

bloomingspa.com/pricelist_rachadapisek.html

I went to the branch at Rachdapisek as it is easily accessible by subway. Take BTS sky train to Asok Station. Transfer to MRT, alight at PhraMa 9 Station (only 2 stations away). Take Exit 2, after going up the escalator, turn right & walk for 5 min and you'll see Toyota Building. Let's Relax is located on the 6th floor. It is recommended that you make reservation few days before you go.

India
Level Contributor
210 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any good SPA??

Just back from BKK. We had a spa treatment at Divavaspa www.divanaspa.com. The spa is set on beautiful grounds and the treatments are divine. We were made to wait for a while befor eout treatment started though and they even offered us a 15% discount for that though I later read a promotion elsewhere where Divana had advertised a 15% promotion on all treatments.. overall I would highly recommend this place... great ambience.. good service and wide range of treatments to choose from!!

North East England
Level Contributor
78 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any good SPA??

I can second Lets Relax ( blooming spa), you do need to book in advance. I booked online from the UK before I went.

BKK
Level Contributor
575 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any good SPA??

Can you tell how much tip you gave at Let's Relax? I went to the one off Suk last year and it is really a long way down the soi and very hard to find. This year I hope to go to the other one in BKK

North East England
Level Contributor
78 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any good SPA??

HI there. The first time we didn't have any change for a tip as we'd just arrived! we felt really mean but the staff didn't make us feel awkward in the slightest. Second time we gave them about 5o baht i think. The whole experience at Lets Relax was fantastic they really made us feel special.

KH
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Any good SPA??

hi buxton,

may i i Let's Relax website? or address on which part and what road.

many thanks

UK
Level Contributor
944 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any good SPA??

Another vote for Healthland - have had some really good massages there. great if you have just flown in. good prices as well

BB