We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport query

Preston,Lancs
Level Contributor
110 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Airport query

Hiya,we fly in the morning,just a last minute panic

I have never had to get a flight just after landing,so i am abit worried as to what to do

we land in bangkok at 6am then fly with 12go at 10.40,i have NO idea wether we stay in the same part we landed,wether we go through immigration etc etc etc

Could someone abit wiser than me advise,please

Chiang Khong...
Level Contributor
4,970 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport query

Don't worry be happy you will be in paradise

yes you have to clear customs then get your bags

after picking up bags you will go back upstairs to departures.

it is all in the same building. with moving walkways to take you back up. when you come up to departures look at the board to see which asle 1-2-go is on .all domestic are to your left as you look at departure area

after checking in there is a food court below departures or if you want to go thru security there is a large food court and shopping

inside. Have a great trip the thai's are friendly gracious people

just smile and don't be afraid to ask questions.

2. Re: Airport query

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, August 18, 2009