We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tailored jeans

leeds
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Tailored jeans

im 6ft 9 and i find it hard to get good jeans can you get taylored jeans in bangkok ...if so where ???

hayden

Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Tailored jeans

hey..i havent been to bangkok yet but have heard that there are heaps of places that do Jean alterations. I asked a similar question yesterday as a girl i know told me about these shops where they put this massive pair of jeans on you then pin them to exactly the size you want and even rip and dye them. I dont see why you shouldnt find somewhere that would be able to make them longer and suited to your size if they can do all that other stuff..the post is called 'made for you' jeans if you wana see where they said the places where...goodluck

Bangkok
Level Contributor
1,599 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tailored jeans

like i mentioned before, I think they do this kind of thing in MBK, i just dont remember what floor it was on.

Mentioned in this post
Mbk
Mbk
161 Reviews
Bangkok, Thailand
3. Re: Tailored jeans

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, August 27, 2009