We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place for 'copy' Nike, Adidas tennis/sports gear?

Brisbane Australia
12 posts
Save Topic
Best place for 'copy' Nike, Adidas tennis/sports gear?

I am hoping to get some nice tennis gear whilst in BKK next month.

Can any reccomend where I might find some good stuff?

England
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place for 'copy' Nike, Adidas tennis/sports gear?

MBK centre is the best place or Patpong night market.

Julie

Lincs UK
Level Contributor
282 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place for 'copy' Nike, Adidas tennis/sports gear?

hi

We found Pratunam market the best for textiles,the quality is OK and the prices are displayed tho you can barter if you want a few pcs.

We do buy on Patpong but you need to take the garment out of the packet and check it carefully as we got T shirts back to the hotel only to find flaws or marks on the odd one,they changed them next night without too much hassle but Pratunam is open during the day so it's easier to check them there and then.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
1,599 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place for 'copy' Nike, Adidas tennis/sports gear?

I'm not entirely sure if they have alot of variety of tennis stuff here but other sports gears are in plenty. Take the train to the national stadium and get down and walk past MBK and past the national stadium. You will reach a soi which looks like its selling only soccer stuff, but if you walk further in the soi, you will see badminton raquets, tennis raquets, shoes and the whole lot. I'm 100% sure that you can get cheaper rates here, but the variety might not be so great. These items are basically items that are the real brands product but have some kind of defect in/on them that we cant spot, so the prices are discounted up to 40%.

4. Re: Best place for 'copy' Nike, Adidas tennis/sports gear?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, August 22, 2009