We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atm Cash Limitson Withdrawls

Melbourne,Australia
Level Contributor
377 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Atm Cash Limitson Withdrawls

Does any one know how much cash you can withdraw per day in Thai Baht. My Australian Atm card lets me take Aud$2,000 in Melbourne.Thats about 56,000Baht.But I have been told you can only get 10,000 per day in BKK.There's 2 of us & we want to do a lot of shopping.

Would appreciate any advice

Terminal 21
Department Stores, Shopping Malls,
Train Night Market
Flea & Street Markets,
Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
633 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atm Cash Limitson Withdrawls

i just got back from pattaya, used the atm quite a bit, it did only let me withdraw 10,000 baht in one go, but i used it again straight away, and got another 10.000 baht. hope this helps.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
1,599 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Atm Cash Limitson Withdrawls

actually i think the max limit at one time is 20,000 but then you can take out another 20 right after depending on your card limit back home.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,673 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Atm Cash Limitson Withdrawls

The limit is normally set with your card, then there is normally an ATM machine limit as well.

You should be able to withdraw your card limit but in 10/20,000 Baht lumps.

Check with your bank what your daily limit in Thailand will be.

4. Re: Atm Cash Limitson Withdrawls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, August 18, 2009