We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transporting pets through Suvarnabhumi Airport

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Waimea, Hawaii
10 posts
Save Topic
Transporting pets through Suvarnabhumi Airport

I am flying with my 2 dogs and have a 6 hour layover in Suvarnabhumi Airport. Is there any place we can store the dogs in their airline crates and/or take them out for a little walk-about? Would like to rest at Louis Tavern Day Rooms, but they do not accept pets in the rooms. Any advice would be great! Thanks.

Mokhotlong, Lesotho
Level Contributor
2,618 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transporting pets through Suvarnabhumi Airport

Perhaps Soi Dog Rescue can give you an advice. They export adopted dogs for new owners. They will have a knowledge of facilities at the new airport.

Check out their website. I think it is soidogrescue.org

Waimea, Hawaii
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transporting pets through Suvarnabhumi Airport

Thank you Jamima, that is a good idea. I'll check out soi dog.

3. Re: Transporting pets through Suvarnabhumi Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, August 18, 2009