We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended Sky Bars in Bangkok and their PRICES!

Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended Sky Bars in Bangkok and their PRICES!

Hello :)

I have had a look at some sky bars in Bangkok and would like some recommendations of the best ones but am finding it hard to find the prices of drinks. I wonder if anyone could tell me which are good (with a lovely view) and rough prices for beer either bottled or in pints?

Thanks in advance!

S M
Merseyside
Level Contributor
617 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended Sky Bars in Bangkok and their PRICES!

It varies, but you will generally pay £8-£12 for a Mai Tai / Long Island etc at somewhere like the Moon Bar (Banyan Tree).

Edited: 6:37 pm, May 09, 2015
Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended Sky Bars in Bangkok and their PRICES!

Thank you for your information 😊 I'm wondering if I can find something a little cheaper!

Edited: 4:07 am, May 10, 2015
lewes uk
Level Contributor
10,623 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommended Sky Bars in Bangkok and their PRICES!

Hi,

If you want cheap then try Cloud 47 on Silom Road. It's on floor 47 of the United Tower office building and a large open and relaxed place - no dress code. Prices for bottle beer are 150B, cocktails from 3-400B, and beer towers just under 1000B. Views are good too and they do snacky food. The entrance is at the rear of the building you have to go down the left hand side and you'll see a small sign there for the lifts.

Cheers

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
26,745 posts
2,224 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommended Sky Bars in Bangkok and their PRICES!

I found Above Eleven in Sukhumvit has cheaper bar prices. Views not as good as Lebua but a great spot. Prices can be checked on their website.

Prebook a table if visiting on the weekend as it is very popular.

Tommo

Skipton, United...
Level Contributor
235 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommended Sky Bars in Bangkok and their PRICES!

Have a look at the Red Sky bar at the top of the Centara hotel. They have happy hour (2 for 1) from 4pm to

6 pm I think. Not on the river, but good views. Try and be there around dusk when all the other buildings are lighting up. It's a couple of years since I was there so don't know exact prices.

S M
Merseyside
Level Contributor
617 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Recommended Sky Bars in Bangkok and their PRICES!

It is worth a visit to the Banyan Tree - purely for the view - in my opinion.

Buy one drink (or none at all!), make it last and take in the view. Got to be the best sky bar view in Bangkok.

East Jordan
Level Contributor
32 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Recommended Sky Bars in Bangkok and their PRICES!

We were just at the Sky Bar at Lebua and they only sell "their" beer, so a tall glass was 400bht. I believe that to be the cheapest thing you can order. My friend had a glass of white wine and it was 700bht! On top of all that, they add a 20% service fee. It was really fabulous there though and we would have been sorry to miss it. Just get one drink and make it last!

8. Re: Recommended Sky Bars in Bangkok and their PRICES!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:29 am, June 08, 2015
9. Re: Recommended Sky Bars in Bangkok and their PRICES!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, June 02, 2016