We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Bangkok to Cha am

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from Bangkok to Cha am

Hi, wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction in terms of arranging transport from Bangkok to Cha am? Not wanting to hire a car and drive. Looking for most efficient, safest and reasonable cost of getting there.

Many thanks.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
1,884 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Bangkok to Cha am

If you are staying in Bangkok before going to Cha Am you should be able to arrange a car and driver through your hotel tour desk, I would estimate the cost at about 1500-2000 Baht, but that is really only a best guess. The more expensive the hotel, the more expensive the tour desk tends to be. A travel agent in Bangkok should be able to arrange the same thing, and may or may not be cheaper. A bus would be cheaper, probably only a few hundred Baht, but you will have to get to the bus station and then get to your hotel in Cha Am. If you have reservations in Cha Am, you may consider contacting your hotel and perhaps they could makethe arrangements, or at least steer you in the right direction. It should be easy to do once you get to Bangkok.

If you are traveling direct from the Bangkok airport to Cha Am, you should be able to hire a car and driver at the airport, but I am not sure of the price.

2. Re: Transport from Bangkok to Cha am

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, August 24, 2009