We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's around Baiyoke Sky

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
48 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
What's around Baiyoke Sky

Hi, I'd be staying at this hotel, could you share on what's around the hotel vicinity?

- Good Thai food is there around here

- Any grocery stores where I can get my mineral water?

- Good aromatheraphy massage, foot reflexology

- Shopping? Ladies tailor?

Vancouver
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What's around Baiyoke Sky

Hi,

Baiyoke Sky is at the Pratunam Market. You can get practically anything there. It is not the best quality but it isn't the most expensive either. When you walk out the front door of the hotel turn right and go around the side. There is an alley/road that goes all the way around and you will find some Indian Restaurants. The one at the back is called the Curry Pot. I loved it. The food was great. Also, there are 7/11's everywhere where you can get your mineral water. I haven't eaten Thai food around that area but I am sure it isn't hard to find.

Chris

2. Re: What's around Baiyoke Sky

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:24 am, August 21, 2009