We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Hotel in Bangkok

Hauppauge, New York
Level Contributor
13 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon Hotel in Bangkok

Hi All-

Im currently looking to book a hotel in Bangkok for 7 nights for part of my honeymoon. I know I can use the hotel ratings, but I was wondering if anyone on here has had any particular experiences with any hotels they would like to share (both good and bad), and suggestions on where to go. Im currently thinking of the Bangkok Marriott Resort and Spa or the Oriental.

Also, does anyone know any special discount websites to book the hotel?

THANKS!

Boston...
Level Contributor
512 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Honeymoon Hotel in Bangkok

My vote would be for the Penninsula or the Sukothai

New York, New York
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Honeymoon Hotel in Bangkok

The Shangri-La was the first part of our honeymoon (the 4 Seasons in Chang Mai and the Banyan Tree in Phuket). We thought the Shangri-La was great. Location is right on the water and it is a bit cheaper than the other luxury hotels. They want to keep you happy and treated us, as honeymooners very well. We had a standard room and it was much more spacious than what you would fin in a posh hotel in NYC or Europe. Congratulations and enjoy.

13. Re: Honeymoon Hotel in Bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, August 23, 2009