We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maz1

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
891 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Maz1

What exactly did you and your family wear to the Grand Temple etc thank you

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,828 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maz1

hi chez

i just always wear 3/4 pants and a t-shirt with short sleeves-

and runners- (got the most awful blisters wearing thongs and had to wear runners my whole trip anyway)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,828 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maz1

if you are talking temples- you usually take your shoes off to go into a temple

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
891 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maz1

Thanks Maz1, Im going to weakr3/4 pants come down just below knee and top of course, with small sleeves but will take light cotton top to put on top if Tong says not enough coverage and runners of course. What an ordeal...so many different opinions and only one suitcase ha ha

Thanks again

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,828 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maz1

hey chez- don't mention the words only one suitcase- you should do what I did- put one huge suitcase inside the other one going, and filled them both to capacity coming back- I wish now I would have bought another new case over there and totally filled it up too, because I sent stuff back from vietnam by sea mail and it cost more than if I'd have paid excess and also, not sure what sort of condition it will arrive in.

hope you have a fantastic time- I'm sure you will.

don't forget to write and tell everything you do, and what you buy etc.

please say hi to Tong for us - she's very sweet.

London, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maz1

Maz1 -just letting you know that in the UK thongs are g-strings so some people may wonder where you got the blisters!! I know what you mean- to enlighten any UK members they are flipflops.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,828 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Maz1

hi gc- i should know that- i was born in the UK and lived there til I was 15 - but I thought the whole world knew of our Austraian lingo -

glad you reminded them though-anyway I'm slightly too old to be wearing any british thongs I reckon- hahaha

7. Re: Maz1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:28 am, August 25, 2009