We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pathumwan with kids

perth western...
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
pathumwan with kids

anyone stayed at the Pathumwan with kids - mine are 13,11 and 9 and whilst my eldest daughter is a big shopper i wonder if the hotel will be child friendly enough.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pathumwan with kids

we stayed at the pathumwan about a month ago now. the hotel had a good relaxed feel to it. I would say it would be an ideal choice for travelling with kids. it has a big outdoor pool area and is attached to the MBK shopping centre which may have been designed specifically for 13 year old girls!

Australia
Level Contributor
432 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pathumwan with kids

Totally agree!

We stayed there with our three children (then aged 16, 15 and 13) two years agao and it was the perfect location. There are heaps of levels full of shops with a walkway linking it to the hotel.

The pool area was big (although quite boring in shape) with an outdoor spa area (I think).

We didn't pay for the breakfast but if I stayed there again I would because it was hard to find eating places close by that were open first thing in the morning.

The hotel definitely has a relaxed feel about it.

My sister and her family (children 6, 4 and 1) also stayed there this year without a problem.

Level Contributor
1,035 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pathumwan with kids

I stay few years ago with my 3 kids then, 3,10,12 years old and i have 2 rooms with connecting room, really nice hotel and great location.

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
43 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pathumwan with kids

Definately recommend it. Stayed there 2 years ago when our son was 6, so good we returned this year and it was just as good and child friendly. Excellent hotel.