We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just back from BKK ......

WOLVEY UK
Level Contributor
341 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
just back from BKK ......

just retuned from our jaunt to Thailand and Oz . if anyone is interested our itinerary follows in short , i will gladly pass on further info if anyone would like some.

3 nights at BKK Mariott resort and spa, hired tong as a guide for 2 days for sights etc around BKK ,(flew Emirates - cattle class)

transfer to Hua Hin by car - 5 nights at the Marriott resort. trips included Ken diamond overnight trip to floating raft and hell fire pass,trip to elephant village hair braiding on the beach and trip to night market. gladly share more if interested !!

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
891 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just back from BKK ......

I would certainly love to hear more about your stay in BKK. I am currently organising a day trip with Tong and would be delighted to hear what you have to say about her Tours etc.

Thanks in advance...were going over in Nov.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
891 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: just back from BKK ......

England
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just back from BKK ......

Hi,

I'd love to hear more about the Bangkok Marriott Resort & Spa,

what type of room did you stay in are they big? what was breakfast like, and the pool area was it really busy, also outside the Hotel is there many Resturants.

What was the weather like during your visit.

Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks

Julie

Virginia
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: just back from BKK ......

Could you please share your info/experience with private guide?

We are leaving to Thailand this Friday and will spend 2 days in BKK next weekend....

Thanks

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,673 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: just back from BKK ......

Thepits

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

Seems you must have had Emirayes only older aircraft on UK to Dubai. but you seemed to enjoy Dubai Bangkok.

Your comment about Tiger temple seems to be about 50/50 with folks who go there Although for those who stay in Kanchanaburi for a couple of nights as a trip seem to like it.

Which floating market did you go to?

What were your thoughts on your trip to hellfire pass and the rafting? Not too many people seem to go there or at least report that they go there.

Thanks for the reports it is nice to read feedback of other peoples perspective and what they did.

from me thanks

san francisco
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: just back from BKK ......

will stay in Bangkok for 6 days, 4 days to Hun Hin in September.

Please share some of your information, good place for spa

and tour, food....etc

Nx , SF

7. Re: just back from BKK ......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 13, 2009