We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Multiple Choice Questions

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
891 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Multiple Choice Questions

As we are going over for 6 days in Nov. I would like to know the most popular of these:-

1. Seafood Restaurant

2. Yum Cha

3. Japaneese Food

4. Chineese Food and Thai Food of course

5. Market for Day and Night

6. place for Copy Bags and Sunglasses

7. Digital Camera

8. Leather Coat

9. Crocodile Park or daily fun ie water park etc.

10. Club for entertainment at night

11. Doc Martin Shoes and Runners

12. For temples etc. is Grand Palace the one to go to.

Thanking you in advance for your insight.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
891 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Multiple Choice Questions

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Multiple Choice Questions

just to suggest that you search this forum for some answers to your questions....

these questions are asked all the time and many great answers have already be posted and reposted...

Do take advantage of this .... but please don't expect people to keep repeating ... over and over...

happy travel...

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
891 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Multiple Choice Questions

Your point has been well taken. However I was looking for a more recent reply. Things do change and I do spend a great deal of time looking at Forum which I find to be most enjoyable. I also read and reread the same type of questions...it is safe, best backpackers etc. but isnt this what forum is all about otherwise if answers were to be answered once there would be no Forum. Besides readers can just bypass what they do no wish to answer. Isnt this supposed to be fun and informaive?

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Multiple Choice Questions

merely a suggestion, chezepops!

Montreal, QC
Level Contributor
617 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Multiple Choice Questions

12) Yes. The Grand Palace is the one to go to. Ignore all the touts as

you approach and head right for the entrance. Once inside inquire

about an official tour guide to show you around.

Singapore
Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Multiple Choice Questions

Hi

Your list of questions is like an exam!! However, here are my answers to questions 3 and 4:

3. I never miss going to Fuji whenever I'm in Bangkok or Chiang Mai. Although it is not really a true Jap restaurant, it offers very reasonable and tasty fare. Try the Fuji at Central World Plaza or Paragon in Bangkok. For an authentic Japanese, go to the one at Sofitel Silom. Check if they still have their weekend buffet special.

4. Thai food: Go to Ban Chiang, Harmonique or Mango Tree, all in the Silom area for a great Thai experience.

7. Re: Multiple Choice Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, August 15, 2009