We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bangkok trouble

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bangkok trouble

How is it in Bangkok around the Khao San Road area regarding the political trouble???

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
10,211 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bangkok trouble

I would suggest checking one of the many other threads already out there on this subject.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
360 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bangkok trouble

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! ;(((((((

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,557 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bangkok trouble

Amazing how many first timers suddenly appear......too lazy to do some research or trolls?

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
11,426 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bangkok trouble

To be fair, I think many people are seeking reassurance, despite the fact everythings ok & theres nothing to worry about whatsoever currently.

Nobody can predict the future so its pointless asking whats going to happen.

What I don't understand is why they don't bother reading the information already on the forum instead of creating hundreds of new threads on every Thailand forum?

London, United...
Level Contributor
14,321 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bangkok trouble

Shame the Sticky never materialized but even that wouldn't stop them all.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
11,426 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bangkok trouble

Unfortunately most people don't bother searching & reading whats already on the forum, even if the answer has been given dozens of times before.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
43,674 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bangkok trouble

Stickies or FAQs don't stop repetitive questions. Those who don't look at the top of the listings for Stickies or to the right for Top Questions (unless they are on a smartphone or IPad) or use the search feature will regrettably continue to open new threads.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,789 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bangkok trouble

Don't worry guys, this habit of creating a new thread despite of dozens with the same topic is a chronic problem even in other fora like in Brunei and Philippines.

There are many threads that start as "I know it has been asked many times but...." :-)