We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To stay longer in hong kong or bangkok?

Pretoria, South...
Level Contributor
36 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
To stay longer in hong kong or bangkok?

Hi Travelers

I have a quick question for everyone.

would you stay longer in bangkok or in hong kong?

My hubby and i will be traveling to HK and Bangkok in April and we not sure where should we stay longer. I was thinking maybe 3 days in HK and 5 days in Bangkok?

Is 3 days enough in HK or too little? we plan on visiting Disney land and ocean park and just doing a some exploring and shopping.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: To stay longer in hong kong or bangkok?

Hi, I think 3 days is about right in Hong kong but if you want to add Macau to the itinerary then I would add a day.

Port Louis
Level Contributor
55 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: To stay longer in hong kong or bangkok?

I've recently been to both places, and we did 3 days HK and 4 days BKK.

Disneyland will take you one whole day;you could easily use the rest 2 days for some sightseeing and shopping.

In Bangkok,it will depend a lot on what you want to do.If you're thinking of doing a lot of shopping, take 2 days out for that (it did take us that much) and the rest of the days to visit some places if interest.

But it is definitely worth staying longer in BKK than HK..

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
335 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: To stay longer in hong kong or bangkok?

I agree - longer in Bangkok. Hong Kong is amazing but it seems there is more variety of things to explore / day trips etc in BKK.

Pretoria, South...
Level Contributor
36 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: To stay longer in hong kong or bangkok?

thanks guys :)

5. Re: To stay longer in hong kong or bangkok?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 15, 2015