We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from Bangkok to Trad

Maputo, Mozambique
Level Contributor
12 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Flights from Bangkok to Trad

My partner and I are travelling to Thailand in February. We want to book return flights from BKK to Trad airport for some downtime in Koh Chang.

Can anyone help with the reliaiblility of these flights? Just want to know how much time we need to allow on our way back to connect to our flight back home.

Do they have delayed / cancelled flights often or are they fairly on time?

Thank you so much for any help!

perth
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights from Bangkok to Trad

Hi

The flight from and from Trad are with Bangkok airways well reputable airlines. Within Thailand we mainly use this airlines. We never had any flight cancelled but we had some delayed but only for 10 or 20 mins. That being said I would allowed plenty of time for international connecting flight. For international you need to be at least 3 hours for check in and all security checks.

Cheers,

Maputo, Mozambique
Level Contributor
12 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights from Bangkok to Trad

Thank you for your advice!

3. Re: Flights from Bangkok to Trad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 15, 2015