We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Very Important TV question!!

St. Johns
Level Contributor
147 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Very Important TV question!!

Hey all - sooooo whats my chances of finding NFL American Football on cable TV at the hotel? I arrive Sunday night, so will be close on gametime back in the US - 1am Bangkok time or so....have no idea what to expect outta their channels - any ideas anyone?

San Francisco
Level Contributor
174 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Very Important TV question!!

We recently stayed at the Anantara Riverside (loved it) and my husband was able to watch college bowl games on Fox Sports. I'm guessing that major hotels will have the NFL playoff games and Superbowl broadcast as well.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Very Important TV question!!

Hi, most hotels have cable but you could send them a mail and ask and if they don't have it get info where you can watch it.

3. Re: Very Important TV question!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 15, 2015