We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bathroom accessories in bangkok

George Town...
Level Contributor
4 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
bathroom accessories in bangkok

Hi,

Does anyone can advice where can I get good bargain of grohe/hansgrohe/american standard/toto product in thailand?I heard all of them manufacture in thailand and is very cheap compare with other countries. thanks.

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
16,300 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: bathroom accessories in bangkok

You should provide links that identify what this stuff is. Toilets? Sinks? Faucets? Bidets? Towels?

Are you planning on buying a toilet and bringing it back to Malaysia? Thailand has many stores selling kitchen and bathroom equipment. Know what the price is in your own country to see if it is a good price or not.

There are millions of Malaysian tourists hopping over the border at Hat Yai every year. They buy all sorts of stuff and cart it back to Malaysia. But some just visit bars and massage places. Sounds like something you can do cheap in one day from Penang area.

George Town...
Level Contributor
4 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bathroom accessories in bangkok

tks for reply,

i am looking for faucets,bidets and all accessories use in bathroom(except WC, which is impossible to bring back)... i try to search online but most of the website is not english friendly... hat yai is only 3hours drive from penang, is there any store around that area??

If there is other shop in bangkok, maybe i will consider to take a flight there...... just to shop and go... but it is better that I had some website or shop to call up for double confirm..... please advice...

thanks again.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
2,294 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: bathroom accessories in bangkok

Link to the Home Pro online store, it will give you an idea of typical prices although smaller stores may sell for a little less: directtoshop.com/webapp/…shower---faucets

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,495 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bathroom accessories in bangkok

There are several shops selling faucets like grohe etc. You can find 3 at Ploenchit BTS station.

One in Q House cnr Soi Ruamrudee, one in Mahatun Plaza, and in Home Pro. Plus big dept. Stores have a good selection. I doubt very much that these will be cheap. Im yet to find a cheap grohe faucet.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,122 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bathroom accessories in bangkok

Home Pro should be the place you should visit.

http://www.homepro.co.th/index.php?option=com_article&cid[0]=24&Itemid=81&lang=en

http://www.mega-bangna.com/en/?lang=en

www.ikea.com/th/en/store/bangna/store_info

I have been to Mega Bangna quite a few times and found all the items you have mentioned, at an attractive prices. Ikea is atso at same place.

You can see here how to reach in my JBR.

tripadvisor.in/…51323972

George Town...
Level Contributor
4 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bathroom accessories in bangkok

thanks sanjeev,nomadic,gippy for the info.... any chance that there is any branch in hat yai??

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
22,657 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bathroom accessories in bangkok

There appears to be a branch in Hat Yai:

www.homepro.co.th/index.php…

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
16,300 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: bathroom accessories in bangkok

I don't think you will have much difficulty finding what you want in Hat Yai. Thais in Hat Yai need these things too!

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Level Contributor
178 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: bathroom accessories in bangkok

Global House is another retailer you could try.

George Town...
Level Contributor
4 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: bathroom accessories in bangkok

dear etenier, global house is in bangkok or hatyai??has any website to refer?