We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

childrens dolls

australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
childrens dolls

hi can anyone help me with buying dolls such as baby born,baby alive etc where abouts i would go and if anyone knows if prices are better than in australia for these types of dolls thank-you

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,788 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: childrens dolls

Hi Tracie,

Good quality toys are rare in Thailand. In the markets they have a lot of wind up toys that make a lot of noise. The major department stores like 'Central' have a small selection of better quality. I have never seen any baby born but I do know the Barbie dolls are nearly double the price of here in Australia. You may be lucky if they are having a sale. If you are a collector of 'Ty' Beanie babies they are about 3 dollars cheaper than Oz. (My daughter collects them)

I think you would be better off getting the dolls on sale in Big W etc. in Oz but just my opinion.

Mentioned in this post
BKK
Level Contributor
367 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: childrens dolls

Hi,

Some dolls like Barbie, Teddy will be on sale from time to time in the big department store. But the best way, you can find is at some branch of the department stores where there are many kinds of baby products like at Siam Paragon, The Emporium Shipping Complex, Central Chidlom.

Mentioned in this post
Central Chidlom
Central Chidlom
240 Reviews
Bangkok, Thailand
3. Re: childrens dolls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 13, 2009