We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic- Dr.Sunisa JuengJitRak

Queenstown, New...
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic- Dr.Sunisa JuengJitRak

Hi I'm hoping someone can give me some feedback on Dr.Sunisa JuengJitRak at Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic who has had work done by this dentist. Also interested on feedback about other dentists from this clinic. Thanks

79 replies to this topic
Australia
Level Contributor
45 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic- Dr.Sunisa JuengJitRak

Good to know (just commenting to bookmark post)

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
783 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic- Dr.Sunisa JuengJitRak

FYI Kelly G Dr. Sunisa does not work at BIDC, it is actually different dentist though their names are similar. Dr. Sunisa actually works at Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic ( BSDC) in Asoke. I saw her in many occasions and can confirm her competence and kindness.

Grafton, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic- Dr.Sunisa JuengJitRak

Hi Chrissy, send you a message regarding Bangkok smile. More than happy to answer any questions you have, just drop me a line. Glenn

Sydney
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
24. Re: Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic- Dr.Sunisa JuengJitRak

I had a consultation with Dr Sunisa two days ago. Her full name on her business card is Dr Sunisa Chungjitruk, not JuengJitRak.

She does have a very good bedside manner, but seems to be mainly involved in the administrative side of the business now.

Sydney
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
25. Re: Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic- Dr.Sunisa JuengJitRak

I had an impromptu consultation with Dr Sunisa on my last day in Bangkok when I popped by the clinic to clarify a few points before heading to the airport.

She does seem to have a major role in the administrative side of the business, but is also hands on in some of the areas that I have not utilised at this point such as the fitting of crowns.

Nairobi Region...
2 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic- Dr.Sunisa JuengJitRak

You can check the best dentist and dentist services online Website:www.dentaltravelservices.com

Melbourne Australia
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic- Dr.Sunisa JuengJitRak

My wife and myself have been regular patients at Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic for the past 19 years. We have had everything done there from annual check ups, scaling and polishing to dental implants. In all of those years with various dentists and orthodontists neither of us have ever encountered a problem. I highly recommend to all.

V V
Pacifica, California
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic- Dr.Sunisa JuengJitRak

Hey everyone I am trying to find this office. Does anyone who has been there know the address?! I have never got dental work done outside of the U.S.... but I have gotten some travel vaccinations done in Bangkok and thought why not find a dentist too. I need a couple cavities filled so I am thinking maybe on my next visit.... just want to make sure I find the right place...... Thanks so much! Cheers

Westmont, New Jersey
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
29. Re: Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic- Dr.Sunisa JuengJitRak

Here you go mate www.bangkoksmiledental.com/dental_clinic.html they have a few branches in Bangkok but i visited their Sukhumvit 21 office. Have fun getting teeth done lol

London, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
30. Re: Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic- Dr.Sunisa JuengJitRak

I came to Dr. Sunil International Dental Cosmetic Clinic for the first time after 3 years of no dentist visits (I hate going to the dentist!) and have had an amazing and professional experience every visit since. Dr. Sunil and his friendly staff have taken great care of me with cavity fillings and my newly finished Invisalign treatment. I love how my teeth turned out and felt like I had very special attention every visit. Highly recommended!

Reply to: Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic- Dr.Sunisa JuengJitRak
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted