We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bangkok for 2 days - any "must dos"?

New Jersey
5 posts
Save Topic
Bangkok for 2 days - any "must dos"?

Hello, my wife and I are in Bagkok from Sunday to Tuesday next week before moving on to Phuket and Koh Samui.

Are there any "must does" in Bangkok? We've heard plenty about a dinner cruise, but were wondering if that needed to be booked in advanced.

We've heard lots about the shopping and anyone with any info on where to go for anything please any advice would be appreciated.

And lastly, I'm a guy whose never had a massage in my life, but apparently, there's no better place to begin. Any suggestions would be appreciated - and..ehhh...the wife's no prude.

LOL

Thanks.

sydney australia
Level Contributor
548 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bangkok for 2 days - any "must dos"?

Visit the Grand Palace and Wat Po (temple next door), Wat Arun (catch a fery across the river - short trip), Jim Thomson's house and Vinmamek palace (near the zoo) for traditional Thai buildings. You can easily get a taxi from place to place. Need to wear pants past the knees and cover your shoulders to show respect when you visit .

12. Re: Bangkok for 2 days - any "must dos"?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, August 13, 2009