We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BKK airport to DMK airport

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
BKK airport to DMK airport

I will land in BKK late at night and need to leave on Thai Air Asia 7:25 a.m. from DMK. I am staying at a hotel right in BKK. What transportation is available to get to Don Mueang, aprox what is the cost and how long does it take. I found out about the airport change after I booked my non-refundable hotel.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: BKK airport to DMK airport

Your most efficient way of getting to Don Muang is by taxi. The fare is metered (do NOT agree a fare) and depending on where your hotel is, the cost is likely to be around 300-350 baht. Allow at least an hour but its likely to be less. Check in for Air Asia closes 45 minutes before departure and they are strict about it.

2. Re: BKK airport to DMK airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, July 17, 2013