We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

YanHee Hospital - Bangkok - Horrible Experience!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
YanHee Hospital - Bangkok - Horrible Experience!

I been wanting to write a review about my experience with Yanhee Hospital through Destination Beauty.

I had my Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant done back February of 2010. My whole experience was horrible. I wish I would have turned around but it's too late. I went all the way there for that reason.

I contacted Destination Beauty about my surgery and we been in contact till I got there only through email. I thought I when I arrived I was getting surgery on my 3rd night stay in Bangkok. It turns out it was just a consultation. I waited so long and I was even advised not to eat after midnight (NOT ALLOWED TO EAT AFTER MIDNIGHT BEFORE SURGERY).

I waited and waited for my turn and finally I got to talk to the doctor. The whole consultationwas a joke. This doctor is telling me it was impossible to get the rhinoplasty i wanted because i have an asian nose?????? hahaha...i flew all the way to Bangkok to be told this? LOL Isn't that was surgery is suppose to be? I was just so excited and determined to get my surgery that the nurse that was with us told me I can speak to another doctor and so another waiting to speak to this doctor.

Finally, I got to speak to the doctor and told me what he is going to do. Just to remind again, I thought I was getting surgery when I got to the hospital. So I agreed to what he said and he asked me when do you want to get your surgery done and I told him I thought I was getting my surgery today.

My appointment was at 10AM. I did not get my surgery until 5PM with no food. They did my chin first and I did not get my Rhinoplasty until 9PM. I think I was the last person they performed that night because the chalk board only had two names left. There was another lady there waiting for her surgery too.

To make this review a little shorter. I could write more but its been two years since I got mine that my anger about this whole experience is gone. My surgery is was a botched nose job and a very obvious botched chin implant. My implant is crooked and my nose doesnt look like i had a nose job at all. I looke different from my left profile to my right profile. My nose looked like they shaved more on my right side of my nose than my left. ITS HORRIBLE!

They are more concern of getting their money than the quality of their work. When you get to the hospital you will see how many people waiting. I was there by myself and i was just excited to get my surgery and I wished I would have just done it here in the US with all the money I spent for airfare and hotel I could have gotten my nose and chin here.

Please if you are considering yourself a surgery in Bangkok please go visit the place first. Especially Yanhee Hospital. Its a big hospital but you will not get the quality there. I hope what happened to me will not happen to anyone.

I am getting my secondary rhinoplasty and my chin remodeling this coming August. I can't wait for my doctor to fix what they botched on my face.

61. Re: YanHee Hospital - Bangkok - Horrible Experience!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, April 21, 2014
Level Contributor
73 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
62. Re: YanHee Hospital - Bangkok - Horrible Experience!

Well at least we can still have a laugh . :) life is a risk !!

Level Contributor
73 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
63. Re: YanHee Hospital - Bangkok - Horrible Experience!

Laughing out loud !!!

Level Contributor
73 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
64. Re: YanHee Hospital - Bangkok - Horrible Experience!

Sharks-a-live and Sydney ed , you have kept me laughing on a boring Saturday night , you 2 should start a comedy act ! Lol . Amanda .

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
487 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
65. Re: YanHee Hospital - Bangkok - Horrible Experience!

Cheers , Mate (Bodaleer)

I do sympathise with some of the posts but it all boils down to this. If you cant except who you are than how can you expect other people to except you either. I can tell you this I am OLD (54 years) Fat (120KG) and Grey (Ash blond actually) LOL But that's me..... Do I want to change this? Maybe will it Change who I am?

Yes!!!! I am what I am, and I have to live with that.

But I'm still in two minds about the shirt sleeve problem hahahaha.

Level Contributor
73 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
66. Re: YanHee Hospital - Bangkok - Horrible Experience!

Surgery is a risk no matter where , growing old disgracefully or looking like a stunned cat with tennis balls for boobs , lol , personal choice .

Level Contributor
73 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
67. Re: YanHee Hospital - Bangkok - Horrible Experience!

Sorry to hear your experience was bad , my husband had an eye lift at yanhee about 1 1/2 yrs ago with destination beauty , the hospital and surgeon was great , destination beauty was not so good , couldn't care less once we got there , we received a free taxi from our hotel , afterward it was like we had been shot out of a cannon to leave , make your own way home , you can go directly through the hospital and surgeon , bypass DB , would never recommend them as a company , hope all turns out well for you . Amanda :)

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
68. Re: YanHee Hospital - Bangkok - Horrible Experience!

Funny thread!

Level Contributor
73 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
69. Re: YanHee Hospital - Bangkok - Horrible Experience!

P.s I wouldn't ask destination beauty to te recomend a tailor . Lol

70. Re: YanHee Hospital - Bangkok - Horrible Experience!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, April 21, 2014