We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From suvarnabhumi airport to Lomprayah bus station?

Blenheim, New...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
From suvarnabhumi airport to Lomprayah bus station?

I am arriving to Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport at 1:30 am the 3rd of June (Sunday).

I bought a Lomprayah ticket through the web site and need to go to the Bus station before 5:30 am.

Wich bus station do I need to got to?

What is the most convinient way to go to the bus station from the airport at that time in the morning?

Thank you very much!!

Tomas

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
17,433 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From suvarnabhumi airport to Lomprayah bus station?

There's only one way to go at that time of the night: taxi. Lomphrayah's bus goes not from a bus station but from their office at 154 Rambuttri Road. That's in Banglamphu, the historical part of Bangkok, the so-called "Khao San Road area." Middle of the night it will take about half an hour, 40 minutes and cost around 280 baht on the meter plus 50 baht airport surcharge. Go to Level 1, out the doors to the public taxi dispatcher. Don't bother with the Expressway at that hour and save 70 baht in tolls. Tell the driver: "No highway." Print this out, so he has the address in Thai: lomprayah.com/E/images/map/map-kaosarn.gif

But if he fails to understand, get let off at Khao San Road and use the map to find your way there. Thai taxi drivers don't do maps. They just don't conceptualize them.

Blenheim, New...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From suvarnabhumi airport to Lomprayah bus station?

Thank you very much Bill!

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: From suvarnabhumi airport to Lomprayah bus station?

Hey! I just wanted to know how your journey was? I'm planning to book Lomprayah bus + ferry to Koh tao. I arrive in bangkok at 130 AM and my bus leaves at 6AM. So if i take a print out of the online booking and go to the office around 5 will it be accepted (the printout)?

Thanks

4. Re: From suvarnabhumi airport to Lomprayah bus station?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 01, 2014