We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used Tony Silom tailor ? Branch of Tony Fashion House

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
v s
Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
110 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone used Tony Silom tailor ? Branch of Tony Fashion House

I know tailors are a very controversial subject here but some info would be really helpful.

My husband used Tony Silom Tailors (branch of Tony Fashion House) in 2008 for suits and shirts. Was very happy with quality and price.

We are traveling there in June and would like to know if anyone has used them or Tony Fashion House more recently to know if quality is still as good as back then.

They don't seem to have been mentioned yet on TA.

Thanks

Thanks

108 replies to this topic
1. Re: Anyone used Tony Silom tailor ? Branch of Tony Fashion House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:38 am, May 22, 2012

v s
Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
110 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone used Tony Silom tailor ? Branch of Tony Fashion House

Wow hayley thanks so much I was beginning to wonder if anyone would reply to my question and I am so grateful for your level of detail, particularly the prices.

My husband is very happy to know that they are as good now as in 2008!

We will definitely be using them this time round.

Thanks again!

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone used Tony Silom tailor ? Branch of Tony Fashion House

Be very wary of first time posters promoting a tailor. Its very common for tailors to post here pretending to be customers. And I would add, never ever agree to have clothes delivered to your hotel - always make sure all fittings are finished to your satisfaction and then take the clothes with you. These forums are full of horror stories about tailors.

Edited: 12:50 am, May 22, 2012
4. Re: Anyone used Tony Silom tailor ? Branch of Tony Fashion House

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:39 am, May 22, 2012

v s
Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
110 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone used Tony Silom tailor ? Branch of Tony Fashion House

Thanks for pointing this out Tony, I was not aware about first time posters etc!

Will keep an eye on this - excellent tip!

v s
Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
110 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone used Tony Silom tailor ? Branch of Tony Fashion House

Just realized the two previous posters Robin T and Hayley T are a TOTAL CON!!!!

Please be careful as bbtony points out of first time posters! I would never have noticed if not for him and his experience on these forums.

The Robin T poster is the same person who answered to an email of mine from the Tony Silom shop NOT a legitimate poster!!!!!

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone used Tony Silom tailor ? Branch of Tony Fashion House

v s

I think that by resorting to that kind of trick, then they are best avoided.

Alan

Tasmania
Level Contributor
203 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone used Tony Silom tailor ? Branch of Tony Fashion House

Great advice bbtony, something i never would of picked up on

9. Re: Anyone used Tony Silom tailor ? Branch of Tony Fashion House

Removed on: 10:05 pm, May 26, 2012

10. Re: Anyone used Tony Silom tailor ? Branch of Tony Fashion House

Removed on: 9:35 pm, May 26, 2012

Reply to: Anyone used Tony Silom tailor ? Branch of Tony Fashion House
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted